Seaserv is the authorized sole distributor of COMET / PAINS WESSEX pyrotechnics in Bangladesh. These pyrotechnics are all SOLAS approved and manufactured to ISO 9001 standard. Always follow the instructions on packs and never use after the expiry date.
Red Parachute Rocket (SOLAS approved)
- Designed to alert potential rescue craft
- Simple operation – rocket projects to 300m before ejecting parachute-suspended red flare
- Burn time: 40 seconds at 30,000 candela.
Pinpoint Red Hand Flare (SOLAS approved)
- For short range signaling
- Simple pull cord firing mechanism
- Burning time: 60 seconds at minimum 15,000 candela.
Buoyant Orange Smoke (SOLAS approved)
- Floating daylight signal to locate the position of a lifeboat or life raft
- Emits dense smoke
- Burn time: 3 minutes.
Man Overboard Module (SOLAS approved)
- For commercial ships
- An electric light combined with an orange smoke signalling device
- Attaches to the lifebuoys located on both bridge wings
- Smoke duration: 15 minutes
- Light duration: 2 hours at 2 candela.
Line Throwing Unit (SOLAS approved)
- Provides a line connection between ships or ship to shore
- Complete set (rocket launcher, 1 x rocket, 1 x 250m line, weather-proof plastic casing with end caps, handle and trigger)