The Company operates to the highest quality standards by providing a professional ship management service in a cost-effective manner, in order to meet the agreed requirements of its customers as well as fulfill its responsibilities towards its employees, the environment and the public at large.
Senior management is committed to establish and implement for the offices and the vessels a Management System that is adequately maintained and that continuously satisfies the requirements of IMO& ISM Code as applicable and all other statutory requirements and international legislation.
Additionally, senior management will strive for quality excellence through:
- Meeting customer expectations as defined in charter-parties and management agreements;
- Investing in long-term customer relations based on trust and mutual concern over society’s welfare and development;
- Ensuring the timely and in-depth processing and resolving of any customer complaints;
- Coordinating the identification of representative clients and their valued opinion;
- Developing and implementing documented and controlled processes;
- Improving continuously its Management System and operational responsiveness;
- Developing employee quality orientation through effective training.